Sunday 10 June 2012

kita perlu menjaga aurat dengan siapa ?

Assalamualaikum.

Just for record, I ter-tido semalam mse type entry ni,tetiba tengah type kroh krohh. Neway, I stumble upon one page in facebook posted and it was a great picture as it explain almost everything regarding woman aurah with others. :)

I used to have so-called-conflict or should i say teenage rebellion when I was asked by my mom to cover my aurah in front of my uncles (married relation) where previously I am not. So i did search and found in surah annur saying that we should cover up but it wasn't that clear. Allaaaaa if ayat panjang2 kan tak berapa nak pahammm. So i started with force to wear tudung in my own house and now get used of it. Wasn't that bad and does not effect the closeness, trust me. Until that time, me only know ipar and cousin are ajnabi, uncle (married relation) is mahram, tett wrong. All stated are ajnabi where you should cover your aurah.

Picture below is for you guys punya reference ok?

To make it easier if you are wanita (woman), all boxes with pink, you should cover your aurah.

if you are lelaki(man), same but you have to change it to wanita la ye. Like kakak/adik ipar, anak saudara perempuan isteri, sepupu perempuan, anak sepupu perempuan and la la la. Get it?




I know people always claim why everyone is sooo concern about aurah when Islam is extensive and comprehensive. It doesnt mean people with no tudung are bad, like a lot of other women, wearing tudung but give a bad image of Islam. See, nauzubillah, people who cover their aurah, few of them do not pray, did bad things behind. Same goes to women who did not covered. But, (OH i hate at least, not a good word), women who covered up (properly, sorry for myself T_T) they have reduce the collection of sin by not contributing to fitnah, not inviting to zina (a lot of cabang in zina), and so on. 

And who says orang yang hebat sempurna je boleh bagi peringatan? Kemon Kemon orang yang tak pernah berfikir untuk menjadi lebih baik dan perbaiki diri sendiri, hati dia dah mati atau pon sangat hitam, bersihkan dengan zikrullah. :) Why you are so eager to think on how to improve your life and how to achieve your dream, but never ever think of how to improve your iman? Slap myself.

#aurah is ur iman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

nak tinggalkan pesanan?sila lah :)

LoveLoveLove

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...